Whilst browsing pintrest the other day I found several lovely digi-stamps which I tracked down to the artist Sylvia Zet. I have therefore purchased a couple and this is the first one I have had a play with 🙂
What I also found whilst rummaging was a lovely border die by tattered lace which has been in my stash for a while, but hadn’t actually made it onto a project yet.
In this project I have used it on the main image so that the topper has the negative side and then cut a mat using the dies’ positive side then layered them up together to create this really nice edge.
Having found this die, it is also the inspiration for June’s challenge (I know we are not quite there yet) which is to use something new. It does not need to be freshly bought, just something that has not yet seen the light of day 😉