With the Summer holidays almost over I am trying to squish a couple of extra photos into the challenge; unfortunately I have had to abandon a couple for looking a bit rubbish, but I am happy with the two below so felt they were worth posting 🙂
This is a lovely Crafters Companion stamp which I have used before but felt was well worth using again.I used polycolours and extended the scene around the stamp to fill the topper space. I have also cleverly covered up an unfortunate ink smudge with a ribbon 😉
This second one is a Lili of the valley digistamp; also coloured with polycolours but with some Wink of Stella glitter pen; glue drops to which I have added some glitter and some foiling (difficult to see on the photo) and a couple of liquid drops for the hair and toe bells. This particular one had two rescues, the first being that I over coloured my fairy’s face, which I managed to fix using a rubber (proper artists putty rubber, not a hard pencil eraser) which worked very well and the second being that although I have a stamping platform I forgot to use it, so when the sentiment only half stamped I had to try and line it back up. As is nearly always the case I ended up with a ghost image of some of the sentiment, but this has been covered by adding a green shadow effect to the text.