Whilst Xmas was happening in one room…

… I was trying to be a good bunny in my room!

The Challenge this month is to use something new, however both WC and myself are also trying to be really good and finish off projects that have been started and toppers which have been made but then not added to anything. I already had a small backlog of toppers which has since been added to because I have taken to doing some colouring when away from home; so yesterday I took some time to go through my ‘starts’ tray and divided everything up into ‘Coloured’ ‘Half Coloured’ ‘Not yet coloured at all’ and ‘Completed Toppers’. I am now trying to work my way through them before starting something new, though I have to admit to working on a reward system; having completed the ones that will be shown below I allowed my self a new bit of colouring…

_20170628_200557

 

This Is the other Crafters Companion Stamp by Donna

That I bought a few weeks ago which I have coloured with SN alcohol pens and some distress ink. I am also quite pleased with myself because I have used up a piece of backing paper that I didnt like (yay me) and then created a bead trail all over using liquid pearls. I plan to do a more overtly steampunky version but have not yet reached that reward level…

_20170628_200500

Technically this one still is not finished because it needs a sentiment, but apart from that it all finished! Colouring mediums as above although this one also has twinkling H20 over the top of the flowers – this is what I used before there were sparkle pens 🙂

This next one I started for Mothers Day this year but it got sidelined because I had an order come in which took priority; after which Mothers day was over so I never finished it.

The base of this card is all computer generated

I also printed off a second Daffodil image so that I could colour it; the leavs under the coloured image are actually the same daffodil image coloured in green. I have then foiled the word ‘Mum’ in gold and added several green flicks with my colouring pencil to add to the bouquet along with gems and liquid pearls.

_20170630_091826

When I originally did the foiling there were some gaps where the glue has not pulled the foil, so I have filled in the holes with more of the 3d paste creating quite a nice ‘bubble’ effect on the word ‘Mum’ although I am not sure how well it can be seen on the photo!

And Finally, this one could also do with an additional sentiment to bridge between the two sections; I have included it here though because the dragonfly topper I have used has been sitting in a drawer for 2 years…

_20170630_091621

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s